Storm damage can come in a variety of forms. It may include flood and water damage, but there may also be physical damage to your home and potentially even fire damage. USA Restoration Pros has professional, highly trained experts to fix any type of storm damage your home may suffer.
Servicing Los Angeles, Encino,Pasadena, Woodland Hills, Ventura, Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, Tarzana, Torrance, Thousand Oaks, Calabasas, Agoura Hills and all of California State,
Our experts have put together a multi-step procedure that guarantees steps of storm damage restoration cleanup process to your home and making sure that it is professionally cleaned and is completely restored to its pre-damage condition.
Our storm damage restoration process is:
- Inspection and Planning – We will respond quickly to your call. With storm damage, often acting quickly can save future damage from occurring. Once we inspect the damaged area we will put together a comprehensive plan to clean and repair the damaged area then restore the damaged area to like new conditions.
- Stop Future Damage – If the storm damage has resulted in holes in your roof, walls or there are broken windows, the first thing we will do is board these holes up to prevent any further damage from them.
- Water Removal – If there is standing water still in the home, we will remove it.
- Drying and Dehumidifying – Once the water has been removed we use special equipment to dry and dehumidify the area.
- Clean and Sanitize – Now that everything is dry, we will clean up the damaged area and sanitize as needed.
- Restoration – Our final step is to fully restore the damaged area to its pre-damage condition. This can include everything from replacing Sheetrock and flooring to painting to major construction if needed.
USA Restoration Pros is fully staffed with experts to handle every step of our process. With one call to us your damaged house will be cleaned, repaired and fully restored.
For 24/7 Emergency Help please call 1-855-222-3460 or complete the form below and we get back to you shortly: