Mold can grow and spread very quickly. This means that time is of the essence when dealing with mold. If you notice or suspect that you have mold growing in your home contact USA Restoration Pros for an evaluation. Mold often gives off a strong, musty scent so you may smell it before you see it.
At USA Restoration Pros we offer mold and black mold removal as well as provide our customers with prevention methods and tips.
Mold can be hazardous to your health. Children and the elderly or anyone with any kind of respiratory problem are especially at risk.
Here are a few Do’s and Don’ts that can help you get a head start in dealing with your mold problem.
- Try to stay out of the affected area.
- Shut off all heating, air conditioning and fans. These can help the mold spores spread.
- Contact a mold remediation professional like USA Restoration Pros immediately.
- Do not touch the mold or try to clean it yourself.
- Do not attempt to dry the mold infected area.
- Do not spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold. These are often ineffective and could cause harm to you or your family.
- Do not try to use air to blow dry the area or blow the mold away. You will end up just causing the mold to spread.
- The best thing you can do when you see or suspect mold is to leave it alone and contact a professional.