Fire can quickly cause serious damage to any home or building. Fire damage often includes other forms of damage, including smoke damage and potential water damage from the fire department, putting the fire out. Even a small fire can end up causing a large amount of damage. USA Restoration Pros specializes in fire damage repair and restoration and all of the side-effects that come with it.
Fire damage can be devastating for a commercial or business property. Time spent restoring your business to the pre-fire conditions often means lost income and profitability. Fire damage often includes other forms of damage, including smoke damage and potential water damage from the fire department, putting the fire out. Our qualified and accredited commercial fire damage recovery professionals have the knowledge and equipment needed to get your business working again in no time.
Fire can quickly cause serious damage to any home or building. Even a small fire can end up causing a large amount of damage. USA Restoration specializes in commercial fire damage repair and restoration and all of the side-effects that come with it.
Returning your home to the condition before fire damage can be a big, challenging job. Often you are not just dealing with fire damage and Fire Restoration Process. Most fires also include smoke and soot damage throughout the house and water damage from the fire trucks that put the fire out.
The experts at USA Restoration Pros have put together a multi-step process that allows us to cleanup the damage then restore your home and belongings to their original condition.
1. Speedy Response – We understand that time is crucial. If your home suffered water damage during the fire, that water could continue to damage the home. The faster we act, the more damage we can prevent.
2. Assessment – Our expert technicians will do a thorough inspection of your home and assess the damage. From there, we will come up with a detailed plan for cleaning and restoring your home.
3. Further Damage Prevention – Fires may leave holes in the roof, walls, or doors. There can also be broken windows. We will immediately board up those holes to prevent them from causing any additional damage.
4. Water Removal – Our first major step is to remove any water that is in the house. We remove the water and dry the area, including a full dehumidifying process, to protect the rest of the house from any water damage.
5. Soot and Smoke Removal – It is not uncommon for smoke and soot to actually do more damage to your home than the fire itself. We use our specialized training and equipment to remove soot and smoke from all surfaces.
6. Cleanup – Once your home has been dried, the soot and smoke have been removed, and any holes to outside exposure have been closed; we begin the cleanup process. This can include using a variety of tools and equipment to remove the smoke odors from your home.
7. Restoration – This is the final step in the process where we return your home to its pre-fire condition. This can include installing new carpet, repairing the structure of your home, painting, and other major repairs. When our team is done, you will never be able to tell that your home had suffered any form of fire damage
If your house has been damaged in a fire, safety should be the first thing on your mind. Often there will be standing water from the fire department putting out the fire. With that comes the risk of slipping and falling as well as potential electrical issues. If you suspect that there is any chance your home is not safe to stay in, please make other arrangements. Your health and well-being should be your priority.
USA Restoration Pros understands that suffering fire damage your home and can be a traumatic and difficult thing to deal with. You may be emotional and unsure of what to do first. To help you out, we have put together a list of Fire Damage Restoration Cost Do’s and Don’ts that you should follow after a fire.
By following these simple Do’s and Don’ts, you will keep yourself and your family safe, and you will be one step ahead as USA Restoration Pros steps in to professionally clean and restore your home.
When a fire damages your home, there will likely be more residual damage than just what was burned. Smoke, soot, and potentially water or chemicals used to put out the fire can be just as damaging. This damage can reach far into your home beyond the initial area damaged in the actual fire.
Oftentimes furniture, clothes, personal items, and home electronics can be damaged directly or indirectly by the fire. USA Restoration Pros has years of experience cleaning and restoring homes and all of the belongings in them. We can work to restore your possessions to their pre-damaged condition.